10 PROVEN PRACTICES FOR MORE PRODUCTIVE LEADERSHIP
Leadership is a verb, and productive leadership is an art. The art part is when you use your experience and judgment to apply proven practices to the situation you are in to produce effective results.
Ten proven practices for more productive leadership.
- Know what problem you are trying to solve.
- Get smart people on a cadence.
- Set boundaries and buffers.
- Lead with your why.
- Focus on outcomes, not activities.
- Pick a theme or focus for the month.
- Ask better questions.
- Get their finger prints on it.
- Focus on “good enough for now.”
Source - Michael Hyatt